Salient Feature of the Course
- In terms of craft, at KRNNIVSA, we teach photographic theory, concepts and techniques in lighting.
- We teach the practical use of Digital cameras Sony Alfa 7s 2/4K, Panasonic GH4 2/4K in the first year.
- Sony Cine Alta F55 2/4K in the second year and ARRI, RED in the third year.
- In the post production stage students will be using Blackmagic Resolve 15 for Colour Correction and Image manipulation with a top-end Dolby monitor.
- Our Studios are shoot-ready for the Exercises and lighting practical classes. The studiois equipped with shooting set, crane, Track & Trolley, Kinoflo, Fresnel and LED Lights.
- We combine the skills with the working ethos of a professional crew and from this platform we encourage cinematography as a creative means of visual story telling.
State of the Art Equipment and Facilities.
Sony Cine Alta F55 with CP2 Lenses
Sony Alpha 7s with Carl Zeiss and sony lenses
Panasonic GH4 with Carl Zeiss Lenses
Shogun Atomos 4K External Recorder cum Monitor
Manfrotto, Supertech, Studio Assist Tripods
Mini Theatre for Cinematography Students
Shooting Floor (120ft length x80ft width x 30ft height) with Generator 400KW and 60KW Van
The studio equipped with lighting rigs, cranes, Kinoflo
Blackmagic Davinci Resolve 15 with Advanced panel DI Suite and Dolby Monitor.
Well-equipped Air Conditioned Class Rooms with 3D 4K 65inch Television
Demo Studio for highend studio still photography with Elinchrom deluxe lights
Classroom Theatre for First Year Students
I Mac and Windows Systems
Desiccators for lens storing
Upcoming high-end DI facility with Barco 4K post-production projector
And a state of the Art Preview theater with Barco 4K projector along with a digital Archive.